Lights, Camera, Action
Create a promotional film to promote tourism in Qatar
Many people will visit Qatar for the first time during the FIFA World Cup 2022™, an amazing opportunity to show off our cultural attractions and experiences.
Now we’re giving you the chance to get involved in our preparations for the tournament – and you could win an incredible prize.
We want you to create a short promotional film to showcase what Qatar has to offer.
We’re looking for creative, vibrant and engaging films with a clear message. You can use these Tamreen toolkits for some extra inspiration:
How to enter
You must use an email that is registered with a school, youth group or community group to enter.
The judges are looking for a film:
- that is creative, imaginative, original, engaging and captures the attention of the viewer
- achieves its objective of portraying Qatar as an exciting and unique country to visit
- is of a high quality
- makes use of some of the following:
- production design (sets, locations, costumes)
- sound (audio and music)
- cinematography (camera angle, camera movement, lighting)
Winners will take part in an exclusive experience in the run up to the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
There are prizes for three age groups:
- 8-11 years old
- 12-15 years old
- 16-18 years old
Please read the competition terms and conditions before entering. The competition closes on 29th February 2020.